Sunday, June 22, 2008

Introduction of Bianco




Top Picture: Tequila (9mths old) and Bianco (3mths old)
Bottom Picture: Bianco at 3mths old
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Just an introduction of my little one.

This was Bianco when he was 3 mths old. I got him in Melbourne, Australia, as a companion for Tequila, when I was there for studies. His birthdate is on the 17th July 2001.

Since the day he was with me, he became a part of me and Tequila. And when I brought him and Tequila back home to Singapore in 2002, they became a part of my family, the TAN family.

Bianco has always had a different character from Tequila. He is very antisocial, afraid of strangers and never feel safe to be alone. I think the only thing that keeps him safe, was to have Tequila with him during the day while we are all at work.

Otherwise, most often, he will either tag along with me or my mum, feeling the safe haven.

To think that my mum never liked animals. Guess they changed her school of thoughts for the time that they have both been with us (till now, it is approximately 6.5yrs).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Previously, the dogs that I have kept, were never a part of the family for long. It was due to me being young to understand the responsibility of keeping a pet. I have always love dogs and wanted to keep them to call them my own. That day came when I took responsibility for not one but two. Two lives in my hands that I have to answer for if anything happens to them.

At the back of my mind.. I have always been thinking about the lifespan of a dog. How they differ from one breed to another. 12-16yrs seem like a long time.... but its never too long when something eventful takes place. Yes.... something happened to Bianco when we left him with a groomer on June 14, 2008. Since then, every second, minute and hour counts. Every breath he takes count and every day he lives..... a blessing. Spend time with your little one(s) and love them like you would a child as they too deserve compassion and humanity.

No matter what, for both Tequila and Bianco, each has a special place in our hearts.........


No comments: