Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Bianco's Update from Home - July 14 till 15

Its two days that he has been left alone at home and each day when we come back... theres a lot of cleaning for us to do.

Initially we were concerned that Bianco will bark when no one is at home... but the last 2 days.. he was pretty alright and just slept.

My dad came back to check on his mid day and yesterday, wiped him clean and changed his diapers. I guess that my dad didn't know how to put the diapers on him properly... when we came back... his diaper was on the flr, off him and he was soiled with his urine, lying on his pee. We have to clean him up and wash the flr thoroughly. It didn't really take us long... about 30mins to attend to him before making dinner for him and Tequila.
Monday night, I showed my dad how to put on Bianco's diapers...... Tuesday, he did that... but when we came back.. diaper was on but his little 'bro' was out peeping! LOL.... and yes, he soiled a couple of places but didn't really soil himself much. Cleaning was much easier and we had to once again sanitize the flr.

Each day when I come home, besides looking forward to seeing him everyday after work.... am also thinking what kinda mess he'll make. To me, the mess he make is secondary.. but seeing him after work... is something that gets me going and looking forward to seeing him somewhere around the house.

Today, when we opened the main door, he was there greeting us. God knows how he got there..but I guess when he heard our keys ... he must have rushed there.. or perhaps even drag himself to the door real fast.

He can move really fast even from crawling.... that is why we must never leave him out of our sight when he is placed on the bed... just in case......

No comments: