Friday, July 25, 2008

Bianco's Update from Home - July 21 till 22

Another new week for Bianco to be alone at home. After a week of it, we were quite certain that he is going to take it better.

But as usual, somehow he knows that we're going to work that very day, he'll look really bored and quiet.

As usual, I hope that Bianco will pee and poo before all of us leave for work.. so that at least the mess is minimal. So on Monday morning, I was asking Davion if Bianco has poo yet and he said not yet.... in less than 2 mins.. I hear a cry "Dear... Bianco's shitting"... I was in stitches as I saw Davion's hands were smeared with Bianco's poo..... and both of them just looked at me helplessly......

So I had to clean Bianco up before taking a shower and Davion gotta clean himself up to get dressed for work... luckily he didn't wear his long sleeved shirt while handling Bianco hehehe...

Bianco's condition is still the same but at least now when we stand him up, he is able to hold himself steady for awhile... his motor skills on his hind legs are still lacking... that is the reason when he crawl, he drags his hind along with him.

Hopefully soon, he'll be able to bend his hind legs on his own and work on his motor skills.... but at least him being more mobile now, the chances of him trying to use his hind will be higher. Hopefully.......

No comments: