Monday, August 11, 2008

Bianco's Update - August 6

It's my mum's turn to take leave today, and together with my Dad, they brought Bianco for his accupuncture.

My mum told me that whenever she brings Bianco for his accupuncture, he does not want to sit still in the car and always climbs on her, wanting her to carry him. It has become a habit even at home. So looks like he knows who he can bully and who he can't. Usually with us, it has never been this case as he would sit quietly on his towel till he hears the car's reverse signal.

Even at the animal hospital, while getting his accupuncture done, he wasn't able to sit still and was still trying to climb on my mum to get her to carry him. But eventually he gave up as he knew that he has to sit on the table for his accupuncture to be done.

We are still trying to get him to stand on his hind legs but Bianco is still lazy at times. He has gained some strength on his right hind, but we were hoping to see some strength on his left hind. He is still on the chinese medicine given by Dr Oh and also on the liver tonic pills.

The transfer factor for both tequila and bianco had run out and am now contemplating if I should buy for them to continue taking it. But it is rather expensive....however, if they do help these two furry darlings of mine.. I may just let them take it temporary to see its effectiveness....

No comments: