Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Bianco's Update from Home - July 31

The last day of the month... its been exactly 45days since Bianco's accident, June 14.

Today, Bianco has some visitors.... Alice and Neb..... I got to know Alice from Pets Channel Forum as I was reading about her input on dogs who are temporary paralyze and just need some help. She has experience with Ah Gal who has some hip problems and couldn't walk for a few mths....Neb is her ex-colleague.. both of them were just amazing..... and friendly.... I just couldn't ask for me...

When they came to see Bianco.. Bianco was a little apprehensive about them.. but after an hr.. he warmed up to Alice and even went to her, wanting her to carry him.. and Tequila ... as usual warms to everyone and had a nice massage session from Neb...

Alice and Neb were amazed by his recovery as it was only less than 6 wks since his accident and he was already crawling..they encouraged me not to give up on him and hopefully in 2-3mths time... we'll be able to see him at least able to walk on 3 legs.

When they left, I told them feel free to drop by, as it will do Bianco good to get in touch with strangers too.... but so far... hes been doing pretty well with strangers... surprisingly....

Anyway, I do hope Alice and Neb will drop by again... as they are really true inspirators.......tks Neb and Alice.....

No comments: