Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Bianco's Update from Home - July 30

Took a day's leave to be at home and bring Bianco for his Wednesday's accupuncture.

Akoh joined me as she wanted to see how it was done. It was a really funny session as we were speaking to Dr Oh on whether he use different needles on different animals and he said yes.... I asked him how big is the needle used for an elephant during accupuncture. He told us that he has it here and he took it out... oh my gosh! It was like 30cm long and he pass it to Akoh... hahaha the look on her face.. priceless! hahahha

Bianco had like 4 needles on his head and the look on his face ... BLUR!.... however as usual, he was quite relaxed.

We left pretty late despite having a 1pm appointment with Dr Oh.

Akoh was cool enuf to get lunch for me and my dad.... had sushi, sashimi with compliments from her.... TKS AKOH!!!

In a quick passing moment, it was oredi like 4pm in the late afternoon and well... soon, the end of the day and next day back to work with a heavy heart...

Would love to stay with Bianco and Tequila at home... but too much work and trying to save my leave just in case of any emergencies......

No comments: